• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter - All I receive is a message "application encountered an internal error"

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2013 Jun 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Presenter - All I receive is a message "application encountered an internal error".  Has anyone any idea how to get this piece of software to work?  I've unistalled and reinstalled and switched the PC on/off all in various combinations without success.  If someone could help that would be good.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2013 Jun 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please make sure you have the right version of Presenter installed on your system.

If the Microsoft office installed is 32 bit, presenter version needs to be 32 bit.

If the Microsoft office installed is 64 bit, presenter version needs to be 64 bit.

Could you please check if the problem is because of the wrong version.

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter EngineeringTeam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2013 Jul 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find a solution to this? We fixed a computer last time by upgrading the video driver but this isn't working this time. A reinstallation of the application also did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2013 Jul 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No.  I uninstalled it and abandoned the idea.  I obtained a full refund for which I'm grateful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources