Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems after opening an existing project

Jul 16, 2013 Jul 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate 4.0.0.1596, eLearning Suite.  Activated, registered.

I'm opening a .CP file.  It was bequeathed to me; I didn't create it and I don't know what version it was created in.

1. After I open the .CP file, I see the name of the file in the title bar, but I have to do Ctrl+Alt+X to see anything in the project.  However, when I open Assessment.cp (you know, one of those that comes with Captivate), I see slides and slide tasks, which I take to be normal behavior.  I feel like something must be going wrong for being required to do Ctrl+Alt+X.  Am I wrong to think so?

So, anyway, back in my .CP file, I go ahead and do Ctrl+Alt+X because I think I have no choice.

2. When I click on Slide Properties, literally nothing happens.  However, when I open Assessment.cp, then double-click on a slide, when I click on Slide Properties, I get the Slide Properties dialog. 

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  Is it that I have the wrong version of Captivate?  Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?