• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mistakenly upgraded flashplayer, successfully uninstalled, need correct ver for Mac 10.5

Jul 16, 2013 Jul 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When prompted I upgraded flash player.  When I had problems, research revealed my Mac os 10.5.8 can't support flash ver 11.  Uninstalleld all flashplayer versions.  Read and followed numerous times the instructions on choosing and installing the proper archived flash player version from Adobe with no success.  The .zip file offers choices for various opsys's, so I choose mac but doesn't install.  Any help and direction would be very much appreciated.  (I read a few posts and threads from others with this problem and tried some of those things, too, but still no help.)  Adobe does not make it easy to use their programs and doesn't seem to offer any direct chat or tech line for help.  Thanks to all. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines