• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC Style

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2013 Jul 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Though the TOC Style "Always Show Selection" has been checked but still in the generated chm file using RoboHelp 10 does not close the book.  When a user navigates from one link to another from topics, the related topic is not displayed.  The other books remain open, the related book from where the html file gets displayed is not displayed.  Can anyone help me with this.

Soni

Help.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2013 Jul 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The option for Always Show Selection only highlights the selected book. There are other options you need to enable and consider. The first is on the dialog you show. It is labeled "Single Click to Open Books". And if I enable that, I typically also enable the Plus Minus Squares, which I note you have done.

Once you make this change, head to your Project Set Up pod and look at your CHM window definition. You will want to ensure that you have synchronizing the TOC enabled.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2013 Jul 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't defined window for CHM.  The default window is displayed in the CHM output. I am unable to view the option that you have said "synchronizing the TOC enabled".  Can you please let me know where this can be located.

Window.png

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick will still be in bed right now.

What you are showing is a webhelp window. In theSSL pod, set Microsoft HTML help to be the default, unless you are using Rh10. Then go the Project Set Up pod and create a new window, in Rh 10 you will get an option for the window type.

In the new window you will see the required option.

Make sure you select that window when generating the help.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp