• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded CF9 to CF10, but <cfdump var="#server#"> shows 9

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2013 Jul 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded our CF9 to CF10, and it is mostly working just fine, and my main application migrated perfectly, so thank you for that, but there are some issues. I'm using Windows 2008 x64 and CF Standard.

• <cfdump var="#server#"> shows 9, but only if the .cfm is in some places (still trying to narrow this down)
  • the CFAdmin login box still shows CF9, but shows CF10 once actually logged into cfadmin
  • I am trying to create a REST API, but the command restInitApplication completely fails as if it doesn't exist (did it exist in 9?). Note that the rest API is located in one of the folders that returns version 9
  • I tried to zip up the folder c:\coldfusion9 before removing it, but zip complained that there are a bunch of files still open, so I left the folder alone. I'm going to reboot it again after hours and examine this more closely, but it's a bit worrying
  • I have a feeling my CFIDE folders are borked

So from the first bullet point above, I wonder if the reason my application migrated so smoothly is at least partly because it's running in CF9 space?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 16, 2013 Jul 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your Web server using CF10 instead of CF9.

If you use IIS, then you should look the Handler Mappings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2013 Jul 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right, the handler mappings are wrong in some spots. In some cases there are two entries for .cfm where one goes to cf9 and the other cf10. The folder I was working out of only has one mapping for .cfm, but it maps to cf9. What is the best approach for fixing this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 17, 2013 Jul 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If not too many folders, I would do manually.

There is, however, a command line to re-mapping all in once.

Read these, you might find the answer.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc771240(v=ws.10).aspx

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ColdFusion/10.0/Installing/WSc3ff6d0ea77859461172e0811cdec18a15-7ffb.htm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation