• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generate WebHelp output

Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2013 Mar 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was posted in response to the following article: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/robohelp/robohtml/WS90B30ECE-E3E9-4b43-9471-3F2DBD88C06E.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2013 Mar 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've always left the "Enable Substring Search" option turned on, because I thought if I turned it off, it would not find words like "logged" or "logging" if I searched for "log." However, I discovered today that it does find those words, so it's safe to turn it off. you might want to mention that in this topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2013 Jul 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see where to choose the Window you want to use with your skin for WebHelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

favicon doesn't work. (You don't say anything about size or file format or tricks to making it work, which would be a help-y thing to do.) I've tried and tried, the favicon shows up in the layout properties, but not in the final output.I'm going to try giving my icon the default filename

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I named it favicon.ico and put it in the root of the project folder. Then, in WebHelp Settings (Properties), General node, specify the location of favicon.ico.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what I did, but it didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it a real .ico file, and not just a renamed gif? Try it with another icon on your computer and see if it works. If it does, then you need to create a new .ico file. If it doesn't, then I don't know what's wrong. Per this website http://grainge.org/pages/authoring/merging_webhelp/merging_method_rh9.htm, "It must be a 16 X 16 png or ico file."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried a 16x16 png AND a 16x16 .ico that I created using an icon generator. Neither worked. I'll keep trying and let you know what the problem was (if I can solve it)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try deleting your browser history. Bare in mind that there could be some server cache that is also causing an issue.

BTW it would be useful for anyone else finding your threads if you posted each individual problem separately 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was responding to a single help topic from the help. Didn't see "thread" options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp