Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

deleted rows are resurrected when the form is reopened

Level 3

I have a form that allows users to add and delete rows om a table.  This works fine while the user is viewing and editing the form, but when the form is saved and then reopened, previously deleted rows reappear.  How can I make sure my deleted rows stay deleted?

The script for click for the delete button reads:

this.parent.instanceManager.removeInstance(this.parent.index);

Thank you for any insight into what is causing the deleted rows to reappear when the document is reopened.

Noam

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

This issue was resolved by associating a schema with the form which allowed the form to save state.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 1

Is it a table? or just a repeating section? I am not sure if it makes a difference with tables, but on the repeating subforms there is a setting for the default number of instances - maybe this is causing the behavior? Otherwise, I don't know...back in previous versions I used xfa.form.remerge() after any instance manipulation - but I don't anymore.

Good luck.

Correct answer by
Level 3

This issue was resolved by associating a schema with the form which allowed the form to save state.