Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Template Header/Footer do not display

Feb 22, 2007 Feb 22, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported a template file from another project and applied it to a group of topics in the project.

In most topics, the header and footer do not display at all. In a few topics, the footer displays, but not the header. In all the topic properties show the correct template.

If I create a new topic in the project, this template is applied as the default. The header and footer function nominally.

How can I get this template to display on the existing topics?

Thanks,

Charles Arnold
MetLife DI
Tampa, Florida

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Feb 28, 2007 Feb 28, 2007
Folks,

No one responded to this, so I made a WAG and it worked!

=> I selected all the topics with a ctrl-A, opened the properties dialog and changed the template setting to none.

=> I checked a random sample of topics to ensure that none displayed the header or footer.

=>Finally, I selected all the topics again, opened the dialog and chose the correct template.

A random sample of topics proved that the template 'took' and all topics properly displayed the header and footer.

Best regards...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 28, 2007 Feb 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Folks,

No one responded to this, so I made a WAG and it worked!

=> I selected all the topics with a ctrl-A, opened the properties dialog and changed the template setting to none.

=> I checked a random sample of topics to ensure that none displayed the header or footer.

=>Finally, I selected all the topics again, opened the dialog and chose the correct template.

A random sample of topics proved that the template 'took' and all topics properly displayed the header and footer.

Best regards,

Charles Arnold
MetLife DI
Tampa, Florida

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp