• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I asked a specific question-what is the answer?

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2013 Jul 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What download is in progress?  Who can I talk to and figure this out.  I believe that I have digital editions downloaded (case 0184488316-if not what do I need to do?  I need to download Adobe reader and the system won't let me because it says a download is in progress.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, you are not addressing Adobe here, just fellow users.

Second, countless posts in these forums show that trying to obtain solutions from Adobe through the telephone can be a major task. If you would care to provide enough details about your problem, you'll probably receive better and speedier help in here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FirefoxScreenSnapz001.jpg

Looks like the FIRST question you asked is "What's the answer to my question?"

As my fellow volunteer Claudio said, You'll probably get more and speedier help here if you can provide us some information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Furthermore, you have a question about Adobe Digital Editions, but you post in the Adobe Reader forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2013 Jul 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Adobe Digital Editions.

Adobe Digital Editions is the software you need to install, not Adobe Reader. If you have an download or install that is not finishing (it happens), then you can try to cancel the download or install. If you cannot do that, try to re-start your computer. That should abort any active download or installation in progress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2013 Jul 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks-I think I have it all fixed now. It would have been much easier to talk to a human being but I appreciate you as the first polite person trying to help an old woman who is not as technically savy as many. Thanks very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines