• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to view web-based videos

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2013 Jul 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past few days, I have been unable to view web-based videos with the exception of YouTube. I am running Windows 7, IE 10, and am using Flash Player ver 11.8.800.94. Have tried using Beta ver 11.8.800.115 with no change. I have run 2 different anti-virus/anti-malware programs, and nothing was found. Have un-installed/re-installed Flash Player several times, and still receive messages telling me I need to download Flash Player. My system shows that I am running Flash Player 32-bit, but no videos besides YouTube will play. have been in contact with Microsoft for assisstance, and have followed all their suggestions, but still no luck. I am down to rebooting my laptop from scratch but thought I would see if you might be able to assisst me first.Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IE 64 bit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, IE 64-bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attempted your suggestion. Unable to finish due to having no display for checking anything. Am also unable to use my internet radio due to this Adobe product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2013 Jul 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, atempted your suggestions. Still nothing. I do not have blocked content, I do not have any video at all, aside from YouTube and Dailymotion. Am down to just rebooting my laptop from scratch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2013 Jul 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

burkeweb44 wrote:

no videos besides YouTube will play.

What exactly do you see instead of the expected Flash content?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2013 Jul 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I see is an x in the upper left hand corner of what would be the video, and a message telling me I need to download the current version of Flash player. I never download from the message, but go directly to the Adobe website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2013 Jul 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And Shockwave Flash is definitely enabled?

And ActiveX Filtering is definitely disabled?

In that I case the last thing I can think about is a clean install: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/928315

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines