• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help accessing .net methods

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2013 Feb 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying ot setup a CF10 server on a 64 bit machine. We use ABCpdf for creating pdfs. On the old CF8, 32 bit machine, we were able to instantiate a com object and use it. However, due to issues with 64bit and  com objects I decided to use the newest vewrsion which uses .NET. The following is my code,. If I do a CF dump it shows me the methods of the dll but also shows an error

Application Exception - in E : line -1

Could not find the DotNet class.

If I do not include the cfdump, no error.

That may be a root issue, but my main issue is trying to figure out how to access the methods once I establish the connection to the dll.

here is my code:

<cfobject type=".NET" name="theDoc" action="create" class="WebSupergoo.ABCpdf9.Doc" assembly="C:\Program Files\WebSupergoo\ABCpdf .NET 9.0 x64\Common\ABCpdf.dll" />

I have tried various ways to access the methods that SHOULD be exposed but cannot, some ways i try give me a message that the 'Method is not available', other routes I take give me another 'Could not find the DotNet class' message.

Any help would be appreciated!

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2013 Jul 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue, does anyone have a solution for this? Whatever class I try to reference, the error is always along the lines of:

"Class ABCpdf9.Doc not found in the specified assembly list."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation