• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Flash Player

Jul 22, 2013 Jul 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am prompted to download flashplayer when on internet explorer on Moshimonsters.com. On Google Chrom it plays with no problem. So I downloaded the f-player. But had to also download Chrome without having a choice.

On i explorer however it still says flashplyaer has to be downloaded. So tried for 2nd time. it downloaded it and recognized that Chrome was already installed (but no mention of previous fplayer download which is fishy)

So I did a third time, this time Mc Afee started co-installing besides the flashplayer. What is this supposed to mean?

I don't want to have another virus protection. They would collide and cause lots of problems. There is no place to tick  or untick what is downloading.

All I want is the flash player, it does not seem to work, I could probably download it 100 times and it would still do it for the 101 times!?!? And everytime some unwanted guest appears alongside the flashplayer download bar.

Please help me make sense of this

Thanks

Haleh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2013 Jul 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First and foremost, I don't like McAfee or Google Chrome either. You can remove them from your Control Panel, and in the future, download the full installer so it doesn't download with bundled extras.

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

You'll notice there are two links there. That's because the Flash Player that works for Chrome, doesn't work with IE. IE has its own version with ActiveX controls in it.

See: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/885448  for how to enable Flash player in Internet Explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines