• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download request is dropped due to internal error.

Jul 22, 2013 Jul 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Safari Version 6.0.5 (7536.30.1)

iMac 27 Zoll, Mitte 2011

Plug-In-Version 11.7.700.225 ist installiert.

Try for about 4 weeks to install the update to version 11.8.800.94. Always get the same message from Safari : 62.159.74.72:80->192.168.2.42:60501 Download request is dropped due to internal error.

I don´t know what else to do to make this work..??? Even tried to download the offline version which i found after a week of research- get the same message trying to download the file..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You aren't running any antivirus, are you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Mc Afee Internet Security- but was disabling everything for the update process...

Just tried it on our second machine- another iMac with similar configuration- and disabled McAfee Internet Security: Same result..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2013 Jul 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried creating a new user (admin) account and downloading it?

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/mac/install_flash_player_11_osx.d...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried that- created a new Admin Account, disabled McAfee, tried to download: Didn´t work either..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what is preventing you from downloading that installer.

Can you try to download the latest archive from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html, then extract the installer from there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 24, 2013 Jul 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ Pat Willener:  Bingo..! That did the job..! But it would be interesting to know what prevented me to download the update- especially since it was working until that moment without any problems..

Thank you..!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I don't know anything about the mysteries of Mac OS...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your firewall on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turned the OSX Firewall off as well as the McAfee Internet Security Firewall- didnt change anything..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines