• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Giving Adobe Feedback

Contributor ,
Jul 23, 2013 Jul 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does an excellent job of isolating themselves from their customers.  It is nearly impossible to contact them directly to ask questions on any subject or give them feed back on their products.  Today I installed another update to Flash Player.  As usual, when it finished installing, it popped up with a little survey asking me about my down load experience, and as usually I rated it four stars.  They never ask me why I gave it four rather than five stars, so really they are getting useless information.  That being the case why bother with the survey.  I wanted to send them an email telling them why I gave the score I did, but there is no way that I can find to do that.  It is hard not to suspect that they do not really want to hear from customers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2013 Jul 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's Adobe's official policy on "tutorial" feedback.

"We normally do not send personal replies to feedback. We do, however, read each and every message. We use the information to improve the tutorials. Your comments, suggestions, and ideas for improvements are very important to us. We appreciate you taking the time to send us this information."

I'd imagine that applies to product feedback as well.

It IS possible to contact them for paid products,

http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

but for Flash Player and Reader, these forums, where we fellow users volunteer our time and skills, is as good as it gets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines