Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't watch stream from different ip in the same network

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2013 Jul 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've installed FME and FMS. On the same system I can watch the stream via samplePlayer, but when I try view the stream from a different IP I get the right page with the player, but it displays this message: "All NetConnection attempts failed null"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chances you do rtmp://localhost/yourapp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope.

FME URL: rtmp://192.168.0.12/live

stream: livestream

player code:

<object width='640' height='377' id='SampleMediaPlayback' name='SampleMediaPlayback' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' classid='clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000' >

<param name='movie' value='swfs/SampleMediaPlayback.swf' />

<param name='quality' value='high' />

<param name='bgcolor' value='#000000' />

<param name='allowfullscreen' value='true' />

<param name='flashvars' value= '&src=rtmp://192.168.0.12/live/livestream&autoHideControlBar=true&streamType=live&autoPlay=true&verbose=true'/>

<embed src='swfs/SampleMediaPlayback.swf' width='640' height='377' id='SampleMediaPlayback' quality='high' bgcolor='#000000' name='SampleMediaPlayback' allowfullscreen='true' pluginspage='http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer' flashvars='&src=rtmp://192.168.0.12/live/livestream&autoHideControlBar=true&streamType=live&autoPlay=true&verbose=true' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'> </embed></object>

Edit: Progress, my apache installation was corrupted because of an old and forgotten installation of xampp. Fixed that and the error message is gone, I can still watch the stream on the server machine, on another one its stuck buffering. Any Ideas?

Edit2: Thanks for the help. It was a combination of the corrupted apache and FME screwing me with not saving the settings in UI mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines