• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download latest flash update

Participant ,
Jul 25, 2013 Jul 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The flash updater is showing up as normal. But instead of updating itself automatically, it shows a download button that directs me here:

https://get3.adobe.com/flashplayer/update/plugin/

On that page it says I have to click the download button (why not start downloading immeadiately? I *did* click a download button after all) which is simply not there. It clearly says "By clicking the Download now button, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the  Adobe Software Licensing Agreement." but I seriously don't see any such button.

Yes, I have disabled my adblocker and such and such, no change. I can't download the update this way.

Browser: Opera 12.16 (I have others, but the updater used this browser to go to that page)

Flash version: 11.7.700.224

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2013 Jul 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by clicking one of the following links.

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 26, 2013 Jul 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! Installs just fine this time.

Now hopefully Adobe will update their site, too. Because I most likely won't have been  the only person with this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines