Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enterprise multiserver option missing during install

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2013 Jul 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been asked to install Coldfusion 10 Enterprise on a server.

We have a Coldfusion 10 Enterprise upgrade key.

I'm having a hard time to find a place at adobe.com to downlaod the install file.

Finally I downloaded the trial, hoping it would also be the enterprise version after entering the key.

From previous installation documentation of our Coldfusion 8 and 9 servers, during installation, after the screen where the serial is eneterd, I expected to get a screen where I can choose 1.Server configuration 2. Enterprise multiserver configuration or 3. J2EE configuration.

With the downloaded ColdFusion_10_WWEJ_win64.exe I only get the choices Server and JEE.

Do I have the wrong download, or is the Enterprise option left away in the Installation wizard?

Regards,

Han

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 26, 2013 Jul 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

Instead of JRun, Tomcat is embedded with a stand-alone ColdFusion 10 installation. Previous versions of ColdFusion installer allow you to create multi-server installations whereas ColdFusion 10 installer lets you only install stand-alone installation. After installing ColdFusion in stand-alone mode(server configuration), you can create multiple instances and clusters, provided you have an Enterprise or Developer license.

So in CF 10, you will only find 2 options : 1.Server configuration 2. J2EE configuration.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ColdFusion/10.0/Admin/WSc3ff6d0ea77859461172e0811cbf363c31-7ff4.html

Thanks

VJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation