Expand my Community achievements bar.

The VersionEntity table does not exist in the LiveCycle database. Please bootstrap LiveCycle db

Level 1

I am using Livecycle 8.2 running on JBOSS. I get this error in server log

2013-07-25 13:48:33,809 ERROR [com.adobe.idp.config.AdobePreferenceFactory] UserM:GENERIC_ERROR: [Thread Hashcode: 5001776] Problem with system root| [com.adobe.idp.storeprovider.jdbc.DBStoreFactory] errorCode:12293 errorCodeHEX:0x3005 message:The VersionEntity table does not exist in the LiveCycle database. Please bootstrap LiveCycle database.

2013-07-25 13:48:33,809 INFO  [STDOUT] java.lang.RuntimeException: The VersionEntity table does not exist in the LiveCycle database. Please bootstrap LiveCycle database.null

Also not able to login using Administrator password. Assuming above error is the cause. Please any help is appreciated. Thnks.

2 Replies

Employee

Is this observed on a running server or have you made any changes to LC server or database after which this error is seen?

--Santosh

Level 1

yes database is upgraded from 10g to 11g and moved to different location. I modified adobe-ds.xml and oracle-ds.xml to point to new location.