• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still having issues installing Flash

Jul 26, 2013 Jul 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU for a reply.

I got flash to work in Firefox last night but it still will not work in IE.  In fact Internet Explorer stopped "exploring"  The home page loads but no matter what I do, it keeps reopening the home page when I click on links or manually enter a link..

I know it is not your problem but until I can get IE to work correctly, why even try to load Flash in IE?

Below you give two links to load Flash and then have me do a CLEAN INSTALL.  By this do you mean go into the control panel and uninstall all adobe stuff and start over?

Then if I want both to work, should I go into IE and do the install from there first, then go into Firefox and do the plugins?

Thank you for your help and now I'll try to figure out IE.  A "friend" suggested I re-install the operating system.  I really do not want to go there....

Bill---7/26/2013

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do not start a new topic every time you have a follow-up question; keep it in the same topic!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines