• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Powerpc and fp

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2013 Jul 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tired of trying to install flash player that wont connect to mac with Powerpc. What is Powerpc and can someone help me. I need my music

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2013 Jul 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"PowerPC" was the name of the processor built by IBM and Motorola that used to be the  CPU for every Mac prior to 2004. Because they ran too hot, and Motorola had trouble breaking the 1gHz speed barrier and maintaining stability, Apple decided to switch to Intel Processors, which now power all Macs.

Apple stopped ALL support for PowerPC computers and software in 2009 with the release of OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard). Most software manufacturers followed suit. It's nearly impossible to find PowerPC software updates for Macs.

If you have a Mac running OS 10.5 or lower, odds are it's a PowerPC model, and your choices for software are getting more limited by the week. Flash Player 10.1.102.64 is the FINAL build that was made for PowerPC Macs.

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp_10.1.102.64_and_9.0.289.0_arc...

That link contains ALL versions of Flash Player 10.1.102.64 as well as 9.0.289.0 for both Windows and Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines