• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Specified Captivate HTML5 output file is not valid error message

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2013 Jul 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Captivate 6, I created a demo and published it to SWF and HTML5 output. I opened a topic in RoboHelp HTML 10. Opened the Insert Captivate Demo dialog, browsed to select the Multimedia and HTML5 name and clicked OK. The swf previewed fine in the dialog. However, I got and error message "Specified Adobe Captivate HTML5 output file [pathname].htm is not valid." Any help would be greatly appreciated because I have now spent 3 hours trying to figure out why this does not work. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the file name of the SWF file and the path it is in? Make sure there are no special characters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I don't see anything bad about the path or file name, but here it is.

c:\users\H14\Documents\Enginuity 2006 Help Topics-1\setting site location prefs-5\Setting Location User Prefs\Setting Location User Prefs.htm

It's not the hypens, is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2013 Jul 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Possibly. Try it without them and see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp