• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlinks Not Working in RoboHelp 9 WebHelp for Web Application

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2013 Jul 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have an X5 WebHelp project that was upgraded to RoboHelp 9. The project provides help for a web-based application. The web application makes direct context-sensitive call to certain topics.

Example:  https://192.36.932.122:1000/helpfolder/target_topic.htm 

When I click the Help link on a page in the web application, the topic displays in a separate window. However, when I click any hyperlinks in the window, none of them work. The Show link to display the Contents pane also does not work.

The X5 version of the WebHelp works fine with the application. The RoboHelp 9 WebHelp does not work. When I run the RoboHelp 9 WebHelp standalone, everything works fine but when called from the application, hyperlinks do not work.

Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this issue? How can I resolve it?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it happening in all browsers? Maybe you’ve got JavaScript disabled or something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding. I'm currently waiting to hear from my developers BUT the X5 version works OK in the developer's browser and the RoboHelp 9 WebHelp does not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How does it behave if you access a topic manually on your local machine? Do you get the “Show All” link and does it work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp