• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder: Can't export apps to Android 4.3 device

Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2013 Jul 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem: Can't export apps to my Android device now that it was upgraded to Android 4.3

I just installed Android 4.3 and all the problems started. Everything was working great with 4.2.2.

Is this a know issue?

Also some of my previously installed Flex apps will not run on my 4.3 device. Some old apps do

run and this is very confusing as I have no clue why they all where created with Flash Builder 4.7 and Air 3.7.

I can't even build a simple Hello World mobile app.  Is this a know issue?

My system:

Mac Flash Builder 4.7 with Air 3.7

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2013 Aug 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have an answer but have the same problem. A nexus which was upgraded no longer publishes from FB but I still have a 4.2.2 nexus which is ok. I suspect you have to download the 4.3 sdk and copy the build tools. There are posts around on having to set up FB with various build exes in the sdk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2013 Aug 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The AIR 3.7 build 3.7.0.153 had the known issue which was fixed in build 3.7.0.176.

I installed a newer version of Air 3.7 and now everything seems to be working fine with Android 4.3. Version 3.7.0.2100

Air 3.8 also solves the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines