• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Design 2014 Calendar Template

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2013 Jul 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In previous years, Ive been able to download folding photo calendar templates where all I had to do is download the template and insert the photos.

This year, all I'm seeing are one page wall calendars (where the sites give me viruses, btw) and recommendations of wizards and scripts. I'm not looking for any of these.

Just a simple download for a ready-to-use 2014 calendar template, please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I guess I could run nthe script from the near-immediately previous thread, add some blank pages for the facing page photos and front/back cover and upload it. Should only take 5-10 minutes.

But then I could be asked to do it again. And again. Or again and oh, please make this change. And...

And for what? Because someone doesn't want to load a script and do it for themself?

I must be getting more like my grandfather by the day. (That would be a grumpy old man.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MW,

As I explained, in previous years there was a download, very similar to an exchange file. I very much doubt that it required someone to post something more than once. One of the reasons I chose to upgrade InDesign is because these templates have been available for the past 5 years. I am hoping there will be one available for this year, as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2013 Aug 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you google calendar template InDesign 2014 you'll get a page with not only this thread listed, but several free template offerings from printers and individuals...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

I have tried that and, as I said, some of those sites gave my computer viruses. I'd like to be able to access something from a trustworthy site, such as Adobe, in the same way that I could previous years.

Thank you for your reply,

Rhonda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rhonda,

Send me your email URL in an email and I'll send you a template that I made from Calandar Wizard. If you don't like it, tell me what to change and I'll do it.

My email address is " sandee @ mac dot com "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rhonda, it sounds like the templates you used in past years were found on the Adobe Exchange, but perhaps you don't realize that those files were contributed by individuals who made those conributions of their own volition and chose to post them on the Exchange free of charge. The templates were not Adobe products, and there is really no obligation on anyone to ensure continued availability year to year. That said, I hope you find one you can use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Yes, that is exactly what I was referring to, and, of course there are no obligations. However, I hope a simple request is allowed, regardless of obligations.

Hi Sandee,

Thank you so much. I wasn't expecting a personal reply so much as an indication of where I could find something similar this year without contracting computer problems for my efforts! I will e-mail you soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2013 Oct 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter, or anyone, could I ask for someone with InDesign CS4 to save INX's for the two INDDs on this page http://robcubbon.com/free-download-2014-calendar-pdf-illustrator-ai-indesign-indd-format-download we have people with CS3 asking for them and I can't do it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2013 Oct 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2014 Jan 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I could not find a good InDesign template either but I found a good Illustrator one instead here: http://www.copycraft.com/designtemplates/calendar-templates. The illustrator template they have is completely editable. The InDesign one has some placed images. Hope you know how to use Illustrator!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2013 Aug 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just made some for 2014.

http://robcubbon.com/free-download-2014-calendar-pdf-illustrator-ai-indesign-indd-format-download/

There are one page calendars in InDesign and Illustrator plus a 12-page calendar in InDesign.

Let me know if you need any help with formats or the layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2013 Aug 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A most hearty THANK YOU to Sandee and Rob for your help.

I'm sure this is the reason that these forums exist, rather than for opportunity for certain members to make snarky comments when a new user requests help and/or discouragement from asking for help.

At least, I like to give Adobe the benefit of the doubt that way

Have a very nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines