• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All pages identical in 2.0 on Windows 8

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2013 Jul 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed ADE on my brand-new Windows 8 machine. Every single document I open, the same thing happens: the first page is displayed properly; then the second page comes up next; but then, each subsequent page is identical to the second page. If I scroll through the document, the page counter continues to tick up, but the page does not change. If I resize the window, however, the proper page will appear, but then all the subsequent pages will look like that new page. I was able to install ADE no problem on WIndows 8, but this problem happens for every single document I open.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 01, 2013 Aug 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't seem this problem with ADE2.0, but it does seem a very creative program when it comes to getting things wrong.

There are lots of bugs in ADE2.0.  Try replacing ADE2.0 with the older but more reliable v1.7.2.

(You can have them both installed at once if you like.)

Version 1.7.2, it is a little difficult to find, available on Adobe site for Windows and for Mac.

http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions.html

The forum software is sometimes corrupting the link above.  There shouldn't be a blank in 'editio ns.html'.  The following redirects to the same page: http://tinyurl.com/diged172

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines