Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash version 11

Aug 01, 2013 Aug 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have a PC, windows 7 and internet explorer 10. I have tried installing, uninstalling, reinstalling several times the Adobe Flash latest versions as i need to in order to access certain sites, and even after I have installed it I still get a message that it is not installed and I need to do so. I also have Google Chrome, and it works fine, however some of the websites I need to access for school do not support Chrome so now i am stuck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by clicking one of the following links.

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Then, do a "clean install"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done all that you have mentioned to no avail. Please note though that I have 2 files that i cannot delete. I am the only user on this computer, so i am an adimistrator, so i have no idea why I am not able to delete these files when i do a clean install. From my System32 micromed folder i cannot delet this file - Flash64_11_8_800_94.oxe and from the syswow folder i cannot delete under micromed  - and then flash - then Flash32_11_8_800_94.oxe. And i am still in the same boat. Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use File Assasin

If it can't remove it... it either doesn't exist or it CAN'T  be removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines