Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

E-Mailing Livecycle forms

Level 1

I have read many FAQs on this but still seem to be having issues. I created a form, with a submit button, using livecycle then saved it as a static PDF.  The form was then linked to a website for users to submit registration details for a meeting.  The problem is that that the users are all over the US and some of the forms I receive are blank, some have seemingly blank fields until to click in them then the text appears.  Some users cannot use the submit button.  I am in desperate need of some help as the registration process has already begun.http://mic3.net/documents/2013Annual_Meet_Reg.pdf.  Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

I found that you have not reader extended the form, so it will not work properly for them who has only Adobe Reader, it will work for them who have Acrobat Pro. So you need to ReaderExtend the form. Either by Acrobat pro or by LiveCycle ReaderExtensions.

Thanks,

Bibhu.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

I found that you have not reader extended the form, so it will not work properly for them who has only Adobe Reader, it will work for them who have Acrobat Pro. So you need to ReaderExtend the form. Either by Acrobat pro or by LiveCycle ReaderExtensions.

Thanks,

Bibhu.