• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Size for Publishing?

Aug 08, 2007 Aug 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 questions for all of you luminaries on this board:

What the largest presentation file(s) size that can be published from PowerPoint to the Content Library?
What is the largest file size (.zip) that can be published directly to the Content Library?

Has anyone seen limitations in the documentation? I can't get an answer from Adobe.
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 13, 2007 Aug 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eish Sean! The one time you have a question I cannot help you ... heeeee. So I asked around on this end to see if I could come up with an answer.

Question? Why would there be a limit? I asked around and the answer I got was that they felt that there was no limit.

Could this be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 14, 2007 Aug 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would think there shouldn't be, but since the PPC files can be massive, I have a feeling there's some sort limit. I got a client that has huge projects (200MB+), and while I've suggested smaller units of content, they want these whole.

I've ask my Adobe Gold Support Engineer - I'll report back with an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2007 Aug 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sean --
On page 65 of the Presenter 6 User Guide it says...
"A Presenter presentation must be 100 MB or smaller in size to publish to a Connect Enterprise server. You can create a Presenter presentation that is greater than 100 MB, but it cannot be published to an Enterprise server.

I've found that there isn't a limit when you publish a presentation locally.

Hope this helps!
Lisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 16, 2007 Aug 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Nice one, Lisa!

Oddly enough, it doesn't mention this at all in the official training class that we teach!

This is consistent with the file size limit for the FTP Pod in Connect Pro, is around 100MB as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources