• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion 10, IIS, ACL problem

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2013 Aug 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I turned on IIS and reinstalled CF10.  Things worked fine, but suddenly yesterday I ran into the problem that the returned pages would not contain jpgs and css file information was not loaded either. 

Error message:

HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized

You do not have permission to view this directory or page because of the access control list (ACL) configuration or encryption settings for this resource on the Web server.

I added a number of users to the file's security page, but nothing worked.

Has anyone run into this sort of problem?  I want to put this message out there before I uninstall IIS and CF10 and then reinstall.

Running CF10, Windows7 Professional 32bit, IIS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2013 Aug 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I read this this morning, I saw the entry was unclear.

CF created the webpages correctly, but when the browsers (Chrome, IE, Opera, Firefox) read the pages, neither the images nor the css information was presented in the output page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 03, 2013 Aug 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What file are you requesting?  Check the NTFS file permissions on them to ensure that you have the rights to request and execute the file.  Is ColdFusion running under a specific account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation