• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter Video Express not uploading an 8 min video

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2013 Aug 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a video that is 8 mins long and it wont upload to either dropbox or youtube.  I paid the £1.49 to create it but now can't use it.

Shorter videos of 1 min or less do upload OK.

Help - it is something I need to do for work before going on holiday tonight.

Thanks

David

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2013 Aug 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Diappointed no one has responded.  In the end I had to buy Movavi Screen Capture to get the job done.  Movavi didn't have the issue that Adobe had.

Am still keen to use Presenter as it has more features than Movavi.  However, at £19.99 Movavi is good value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 04, 2013 Aug 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I am Mukul from Presenter Video Express Engg Team. We are sorry to know you are facing problems with the application.

Does this problem happen everytime for the mentioned 8min project? Or did it happen only once?

Please follow the steps mentioned in below link and send us your project. We will look into your issue and help you resolve it as soon as possible.

http://blogs.adobe.com/presenter/2013/05/resolution-publish-failure-error-in-adobe-presenter-video-e...

Regards,

Mukul

Adobe Presenter Engg. Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources