Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with installation of Presenter 9 trial

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2013 Aug 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I did the installation of Presenter 9 (32 bit) Trial. The message was: Installation was succesfull.

However when I opened Powerpoint 2007, I could not found the Presenter Add In  in the control panel. Then I checked the Powerpoint Options/ Add In Management.

I found it as not "activated Add In".

When I tried to activate it it did not work. The hook was removed automatically again and it was assigned as "not loaded".

What can I do?

Grazie

Chreste135

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 01, 2013 Aug 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We would like to setup a meeting with you to get more details about the issue. Pls. let me know a convenient time when we can meet you. We are in GMT +5.30 timezone. You can write to me at jpandeya@adobe.com

Thanks,

Jayashree

Adobe Presenter Engg. team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2013 Aug 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jayashree,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Is it possible to meet on Monday  (GMT +1) at 9:00 pm?

Regards

Christine

[Personal information removed by Jorma Jennings]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 04, 2013 Aug 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Looks like you are in the GMT + 1 timezone. Can we meet at 12 P.M. on Tuesday afternoon?

Thanks,

Jayashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2013 Aug 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am staying in Italy. If you mean noontime on Tuesday (Italy time), yes it is possible.

Christine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2013 Aug 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jayashree,

today my Internet connection is broken. It does not make sense to have a online meeting today at 12.00. I would like to come back to you at a later point in time.

Thank You

Christine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources