• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

paste as background option in Cap6?

Participant ,
Jul 31, 2013 Jul 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran across this function today, and would like to use it to get rid of an annoying blue line caused by my header text caption over a red jpeg. I found I can use the past as background on the header on each slide and the blue line goes away since the read separator line/graphic is now over top of it. The trouble I'm running into is this option does not appear for every header text box I right click on. Does anyone happen to know the rhyme or reason as to when this option is offered? Thanks!

Becky

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2013 Aug 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not change the master slides instead of the normal slides?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 09, 2013 Aug 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lily! Sorry I'm delayed - been fixing one of my other bigger issues    It's a thought - maybe my process needs tweaked? Not sure I want to make a master slide for every slide just to have the title on top of the master slide objects.   I just had a thought - why not use the Master Slide Objects on top checkbox? I'll give this a go and see if it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2013 Aug 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I answered like that because I suspected that some master slides caused that conflict but not all? You can use Master slide objects on top on the normal slides indeed, but I don't know how your master slides are looking and why you are having this problem exactly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources