• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter hung up in Preview mode

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2013 Aug 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Presenter 9 project that no longer works in preview mode.  It did, and now it just hangs and keeps spinning.  When I publish it, the same thing happens, it just spins.  However, when I upload to a cloud server, it works, but none of the videos play.  Any settings I can check, or can I get assistance in troubleshooting this issue?  Thanks!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Do you have collaboration configured in your project?

If yes, so solve this issue, please google for "flash security settings". In the search result, click on first link and select "always allow" >> then click "Edit location" >> then on "Add location" >> then add "C:\" as the location and "confirm"

Restart your broswer.

Now please check.

If the issue is occuring even if "collboration" is not configured, then we need to investigate. Please "package" the presentation and send it to us at mvlele@adobe.com.

We will check it and let you know the solution.

Regards,

Mukul

Adobe Presenter Engg. Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that resolved the preview mode issue.  I ended up turning off the collaboration mode because when I updated my security setting, it loaded, but hung up on the first slide in Preview mode where it asks for my name and email.  ANy way to get past that?  I will have to re-upload to cloud server to see if it fixes the issue with the videos not running.

Thanks,

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

There is no way to suppress the 'name','password' options. It is mandatory for the learners to enter them if collaboration is ON.

When you, as an author creating your course and trying it out, you should not configure collaboration. Collaboration should be turned ON only after the entire course is ready. Only then turn-ON collaboration and publish your project.

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources