Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe flash player download help

Aug 06, 2013 Aug 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help me i want to download adobe flash player for my window 8 laptop thanks martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am still waiting for your help send it to my email so i can download it pleas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user-to-user forum, and we're all volunteers, here, so there isn't someone monitoring the posts 24/7.

That said, Windows 8 comes with Flash Player installed (for Internet Explorer). If you're seeing notices that you need to update your Flash Player, and you DON'T have another browser (like Chrome or Firefox) installed, Windows Update should download the latest Flash Player and install it for Internet Explorer.

If that doesn't do it, download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by right clicking the following link and selecting "Save target as".

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

When asked, choose to Save the file - DO NOT run it.

Reboot, and BEFORE opening Internet Explorer, go to your downloads folder and run the installer.

If even that doesn't work, follow the instructions to do a "clean install".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines