Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New ColdFusion Server - IP license limitation

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2013 Jul 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a problem with a new ColdFusion 8 server. (Debian 6, PostgreSQL 9 database). The server accept only five different ip's. The client will get the messag "JRun closed connection." in the browser after the fifth access.

In the cfserver.log I can find these message:

error: single ip limitation is active. The connection can only accepted by the local host or an single ip address.

(original: error Einzel-IP-Lizenzbeschränkung ist in Kraft. Die Verbindung kann nur vom lokalen Host oder einer einzelnen IP-Adresse akzeptiert werden. )

The old server is offline. (SuSE 10, PostgreSQL 8 database). All data are migrated to the new server. I added the license in the webinterface again with no errors. But the ip limitation is still active.

What can I do?

ColdFusion settings.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange. "Single IP limitation is active" is reserved for the developer and possibly trial editions of CF. Maybe the serial number got corrupted? Can you replug in the serial number in the CF administrator somewhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Licensed CF server doesn't have such kind of limitation with respect to number of requests hitting to CF server.

Regards,

Kaif Akbar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you have installed CF 8 server on Unix operating system, where only CF 8 enterprise license key is supported whereas it looks that you are putting CF 8 standard license key there so finally its not updated as correct licensed CF server.

Kindly go though the Solaris section of CF 8 support matrix http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/pdfs/cf8_systemsupportmatrix.pdf for compatible environment/tools/Sws etc.

Regards,

Kaif Akbar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2013 Aug 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

sorry for the late response. I don't know why coldfusion ident the systems as unix. It is debian 6.0.7 32bit.

I tried also an enterprise license. Same result. 😞

Unbenannt.jpg

Some ideas? Anyone have experience with debian 6 in combination with coldfusion 8?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation