• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

serial number of installed CS6?

Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2013 Aug 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am organizing the software at the office, and I have a list of our serial numbers, but some of them don't say which machine they are assigned to. Is they a way to find even a partial version of the serial number from the installed software, so I can match my list to the correct machines?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Aug 06, 2013 Aug 06, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect! Thank you, that solves my problem perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have the application installed, the easiest way to locate your serial number is to go to Help > System Info. Use 'Copy to Clipboard' and paste the copied text in a text editor, and then search for the word “Serial Number”.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't seem to be availble on Windows...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are right, Peter! I don’t see this option in InDesign CS6. I can see the option in Illustrator CS6 and Photoshop CS6. Also, SRiegel reported that the number didn’t work for him. I’ll get this verified from Engineering – if it’s not the correct number, then what this number indicates...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The number that shows up there is not the correct one. I tried that first on one of the machines that I know the number for, and it didn't match up. The script gave me the correct one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines