Aug 06, 2013 Aug 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash installer sits in the processors in task manager and does not install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2013 Aug 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by clicking one of the following links.

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

See also: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/928315

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I finally found the link that I needed to install flash.

Thanks

Regards

Chris Smith

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum; please do not post private data like telephone numbers, email addresses, etc!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is making me so mad, people are posting the same links to uninstall Flash player, reboot, delete other files in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash

And wtf its not working still. Task manager I open and try killing the running process.

I have two questions I posted since none have been answered yet and I have a TOURNAMENT in 2 HOURS and need flash player to F'ing work or I automatically forfeit omg-.-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

adobescriptpoorquestion

You've posted the SAME question THREE TIMES in  LESS THAN  an hour,

Understand that this is a "user to user" forum, We ARE NOT employees. We have jobs, families and lives of our own.

There are "Instructions for a clean install" which work for hundreds of people here each week.

If you remove Flash Player using your Control panel, download the offline installer  and reinstall it  (provided you haven't screwed your system up with all kinds of other junk) it should work exactly as it's supposed to. I have XP(x64), Vista(x86), Win 7 (x64) and Win 8(x64) ALL running the latest Flash Player and no problems. I use these machines for "testing" so I put them through all kind of garbage that most people don't but... if something really makes a mess, I GET RID OF IT, and put the system back to a stable state.

When was the last time you defragged your hard drive?
When was the last time you ran a "deep" disk cleanup?

When was the last time you cleaned your registry?

All of these can have an impact on how your system, and things you install, run (or don't).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines