• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where's the *local* (offline) Help in RH?

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2008 Jun 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just loaded the new TCS suite and noticed that the online Help for RoboH goes to the web for all content -- i.e., there is no "local" help that does not require a live online connection.

Is there something I'm missing? I travel a lot and work on planes, etc. How do I get help from RoboH when I am not online??????????

This seems crazy to me. I noticed that an earlier version (7.0...) uses a "local host" version of Help and only goes online if you request it to. Can anybody help out with this problem? Many thanks in advance.

-discoco

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A follow-up from discoco:

I just noticed that I don't get any F1 or context-sensitive Help from any RoboH dialogs. This is all very strange for a Help authoring tool...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to our community, Christopher

In RoboHelp, click Tools > Options... > General tab and ensure the "Use offline help" check box is selected.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp