• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Master page not displaying in Project Set-up Pod

Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2013 Aug 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else noticed that their master pages are not displaying in the Project Set-up pod? I know that the master page file (.htt) file exists in the project because I can see it in the File Status pod and when I try to import a master page with the same name, it asks me if I want to overwrite the existing one. I just can't seem to get it to display in the Project Set-up pod. This is only happening in a couple of my many projects. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so obvious you've probably tried it, but just in case you haven't, did you try closing the Project Set-up pod and re-opening it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did. Thanks though! I feel like I've tried everything. I can create and import successfully and see the htt in the pod, but I just can't see the one that I know exists! So frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2013 Aug 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After taking a copy of the project, try importing the master page and selecting Yes for overwrite.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I have been doing. The file overwrites succesfully, which is another indication that the file is really in the project, but it still will not display in the Project Set-up pod.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rename it in File Explorer, import with the new name, then rename back?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp