Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FlashPlayerUpdateService wont delete

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2013 Aug 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash

After using the uninstaller and rebooting I was able to delete every file BESIDES this update service

Since I WOKE UP Ive been reading guides, mostly the same unhelpful ones.

I stopped services in my task manager.

The only thing I have not done is gone in the registry, is this my last option? Can someone please guide me on what to do so I canreinstall the REAL flashplayer since my last one wouldnt update hence my post here today

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've posted the SAME question THREE TIMES in  LESS THAN  an hour,

Understand that this is a "user to user" forum, We ARE NOT employees. We have jobs, families and lives of our own.

There are "Instructions for a clean install" which work for hundreds of people here each week.

If you remove Flash Player using your Control panel, download the offline installer  and reinstall it  (provided you haven't screwed your system up with all kinds of other junk) it should work exactly as it's supposed to. I have XP(x64), Vista(x86), Win 7 (x64) and Win 8(x64) ALL running the latest Flash Player and no problems. I use these machines for "testing" so I put them through all kind of garbage that most people don't but... if something really makes a mess, I GET RID OF IT, and put the system back to a stable state.

When was the last time you defragged your hard drive?
When was the last time you ran a "deep" disk cleanup?

When was the last time you cleaned your registry?

All of these can have an impact on how your system, and things you install, run (or don't).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'de say im sorry but should I say sorry for people who do not read my hopeful question?

I said I have done every step I have found on the ENTIRE WORLD WIDE WEB at least 2 - 3 times, BESIDES going into the registry playing with deletions/# changes.

I need a pro to help me, not an ass talking about his family on his lunch break. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not about "lunch breaks"; it is about forum etiquette not to post the same question multiple times, or hijacking other peoples' topics!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Btw before you want to say iObit has bad products they dont~I use their defragger/file shredder/ umm everything they offer, as well as AVG and always have windows firewall on. My computer should not be at risk to these malicious threats but these threats do pass the "entry ways" so to speak and enough on that point. The only way I can think of doing this is going in my registry to delete these entry keys but I DO NOT KNOW and you might do, if this might mess with another function of my system? To know this for sure would be a log of commands done by the system the second I access it unless you are 100% familiar with the mathematical programming of adobe/windows 7 Which I am not...

all I can think of. I want adobe. I got first place in my tournament out of everyone on my team but we still lost as a team sorry for the frustration im just so confused right now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2013 Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobescriptpoorquestion wrote:

I'de say im sorry but should I say sorry for people who do not read my hopeful question?

I said I have done every step I have found on the ENTIRE WORLD WIDE WEB at least 2 - 3 times, BESIDES going into the registry playing with deletions/# changes.

I need a pro to help me, not an *** talking about his family on his lunch break. Thanks

You WILL NOT find "a pro" to help you with FREE SOFTWARE. It doesn't work that way ANYWHERE with ANY FREE SOFTWARE.

If you're unhappy with, or unable to follow, the steps given here, then TAKE YOUR COMPUTER TO A REPAIR SHOP AND PAY THE "PRO" THERE TO FIX IT FOR YOU.

As you stated in your "hijacked" question of someone elses thread, you need this for a gaming tournament. Since this ISN'T something that's keeping you from running a business and, again, IT'S FREEWARE, you WILL NOT get any "professional troubleshooting" for it here in the FREE forum. Adobe PAID support is available for PAID products, although you MIGHT be able to get some help at 1 (800) 833-6687, but it will cost you AT LEAST $39.99 up front or they won't even begin troubleshooting.

Since it's most likely you'll fire off another expletive laced response, I'm requesting this (and your other threads) be locked by an admin, as they serve no purpose anymore other than to allow you to "vent".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2013 Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This topic is now locked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines