• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to save data model when importing WSDL webservice

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2013 Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error when trying to import a webservice.

The details says: "

An error occurred while attempting to resolve the existing model.

ERROR : property "poId" has already been declared in this scope, at

"

The wsdl describes many clases which, in the server side, extend from a common parent class that defines de poId property.

Apparently Flash Builder does not like that all theese clases have a property with the same name when importing the WSDL.

I've come to a very unconfortable solution where I save a copy of the wsdl, then edit each apearance of the property with a different name (poId1, poId2, ...), and then I can successfully import the edited xml into flash. After this, I rename the properties with the intended original name, and there is no problem.

Maybe there is a workaround for not having to manually rename the properties each time i have to update the webservice.

Also:

- It would be nice to be able to import the wsdl into a Library project, since webservices may be consumed from more than one project.

- Sometimes after deleting ALL the generated source files for the webservice, and trying to import it again, Flash Builder refuses saying that already exists a webservice with that name, altough I have deleted the files like I said.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines