Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FLASH PLAYER DOWNLOAD??

Aug 08, 2013 Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even though I have downloaded Flash Player 5 times now and it says it was successful, it obviously is not...a BIT Frustrated????  can anyone help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need more information. There are some pretty sharp people here... but we're a little short in the psychic abilities.

What's your OS?

What's your browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Nor is everyone a computer expert, so from what I understand my "OS" is Microsoft Windows (vista) and my "browser" is Internet Explorer.

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent! Here's what I recommend:

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by clicking one (or both) of the following links.

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Because IE asks if you want to "Run" or "Save", choose "Save".

Then perform a "clean install"

Afterward, make sure Flash Player is enabled for Internet Explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have REALLY, really tried.  I just find this all extremely confusing....the video shown for a Clean Flash goes so fast...I tried to write it down, but can't keep up...Right now I am so frustrated and am going to leave it alone for awhile before I get really mad!...I have installed, uninstalled so many times...I just don't know where I am at.....I will try to get back to it sometime today.

I do thank you for your help though (even though going through this process has been somewhat of a trial in itself)

thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2013 Aug 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check if Shockwave Flash is enabled in Internet Explorer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just wanted to thank you for being so patient and understanding...for whatever reason,it is working this morning.

thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

just wanted to say thank you for your patience.

very much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines