• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creative cloud updates fail

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2013 Aug 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get a fail message and a direction to uninstall DreamweaverCC to complete update process using the creative cloud desktop. When I try to locate the application to uninstall it its not in the program list in the control panel. Dreamweaver also is not visible in the start menu. I tried deleting the Dreamweaver folder but it makes no difference. I cannot uninstall or download or update.

This is very frustrating and I have wasted more than one day trying to resolve this problem. Have not found any solution to the problem on the forums when I tried to get customer service they told me they didnt deal with that particular problem and gave me no referral to any other help?????

SO ADOBE WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BE DO????

Please give me some idea of how to resolve this issue ironically I am supposed to be giving a class estolling the virtues of a creative cloud technology using your service as an example........................I think Ill be holding off of that for awhile as I cant demonstrate anything to them GRRRRR!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2013 Aug 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Helenbeee,

It seems that Dreamweaver isn't installed completely, is it showing as Update on Creative cloud app and not installed on the computer?

Please check and perform the steps mentioned here: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/aam-lists-removed-apps-date.html

Thanks!

Ankit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines