Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text size and slide heading

Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2013 Aug 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there a way to change the text size of the size panel, I'm talking about Diapo 1 - Diapo 2 Diapo 3... I can change the size of everything else except that...

Plus, does anyone know how to change the color of the slide heading ? I can't read it with my color background...

Thanks,

Caroline

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2013 Aug 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline,

I dont understand the first problem clearly. What do you mean by Diapo 1-2-3

For the second issue, you may change the color of slide heading. follow the steps below:

1. Goto Themes under Presenter tab.

2. Under Appearance, change the font color.

Hope this help.

Thanks,

Alpi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2013 Aug 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry, I speak french so I may not explain myself well...

The text size that I want to change is the slide name on the right, you know where you have Slide 1 0:05 - Slide 2 0:05 - Slide 3 0:05 and the color that I want to change is just above that, I can't change it in appearance...

Thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2013 Aug 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry, but currently there is no way you can change the color of the text 'Slide Title' and 'Duration'.

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2013 Aug 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you for your quick reply !

Do you know if I can change the text size of the slide name on the right ? I used to be able to do that in Presenter 7 but it doesn't seems to work in Presenter 9...

Thanks !

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2013 Aug 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried to change this line : <uifont name="FONT_OUTLINE" value="Verdana,14,false,false,true"/> in the <fr> section but it does nothing, it used to work witn Presenter 7,,,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources