Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't see video anymore...

Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2013 Aug 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I don't know what happenned but I can't see my video anymore... They all became a white square with a X inside... It does the same thing if I import a new video. I tried uninstalling everything but it didn't work, I have Adobe presenter 9, I tried it on another computer with Adobe Presenter 8 and it worked, can someone help me, please ?

Thanks,

Caroline

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline,

Could you please share the file .

Please package the file using Adobe Presenter Package option and mail me at alpagarw@adobe.com

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can send you the file but actually it does that with any file. If I make a new one, i have the same problem, but I save it and try it on another computer that has adobe presenter 8 and it worked. It used to work but now it doesn't, it's really weird. I never had problem but I installed Presenter 9 today and it worked fine this morning but stoped to work fine in afternoon. I really don't understand.

If I import the file, I can see the preview but once in ppt, it give me a white square. It's weird because I only opened the program again and the problem suddenly appears...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2013 Aug 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's working now ! Don't know why...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources