• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Topic: Continuously installing Adobe Flash

Aug 12, 2013 Aug 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am wondering why it is necessary for me to re-install Adobe Flash Player AT LEAST once daily. The installation shows as successful and complete; not a hint of a problem along the way. Then the next day, or later the same day, I get the message AGAIN, that the game I am playing requires the latest version of Adobe Flash Player and blah, blah, blah. Each time I re-install it I have to temporarily turn off my security program, etc. This is becoming such an annoyance that I decided to go right to the source. Why is this happening and why don't you fix it?

It happens to my sister, too. We both play games on Facebook.

Please get back to me. My computer is less than a year old. And I haven't done anything screwy to it.

Thank you,

Patricia Sellen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patricia,

Can you provide me with some details so that I can better help you?

• Operating System
  • Browser (the browser you are using to run your games)
  • Flash Player Version (the version which you are currently running)

Can you also provide a link to a game that may be causing this problem?

Thanks,

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Each time I re-install it I have to temporarily turn off my security program, etc. This is becoming such an annoyance that I decided to go right to the source. Why is this happening and why don't you fix it"

That's an indicator that your "security program" is disabling part of the install if not all of it and THAT's why you have to keep reinstalling over and over and over again. 

Please provide the details requested by Daniel so we can look into this further and find you a resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines