• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 9 publish as .pdf

Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2013 Aug 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been experimenting with Presenter files published as .pdf (.swf)

I've found that some browsers work better than others when posting online for Internet use.

Of the current browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) I get good results with Windows users should use IE and Mac users should use Safari.

Is this generally the case of am I missing something with the other browsers?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 13, 2013 Aug 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I could not get your problem . It does not explain any specific problem.

Can you explain what is the problem you are facing while accessing the presenter content online?

what do you excatly mean by good result ?  Are contents not playing on browser ?

Are  some features not working on any browser ??

Thanks,

Sunil

Adobe Presenter engg team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem: It doesn't work (nothing happens) All that opens is a white screen.

what do you excatly mean by good result ?  Are contents not playing on browser ?: It works/plays. Again, we are talking about the file working in various browsers.

Are  some features not working on any browser ?? NONE of the features work on specified browers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have already configured the flash global setting for each broswer. If not , then open the following link:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager04.html

then select always allow

then click on Edit location >>Add location

Add path  "C:/ "   and confirm.  for windows

I hope this will resolve your issue.

if not then package the PPTX and mail to me : sunsahu@adobe.com also mention in which browser contents does not play.

and I will try to resolve your issue.

Thanks

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is an example of the problem with the .pdf playing in some browsers.

http://screencast.com/t/24XQRHcYS

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks to me that Safari is opening the PDF in Acrobat Reader, while FireFox is using PDF.js, which is a Mozilla (FireFox) application, https://mozillalabs.com/en-US/pdfjs/. It is likely that using a non-Adobe PDF reader will cause an issue when displaying the Flash content within the PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources