• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using the Local Settings Manager

Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2012 Mar 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was posted in response to the following article: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlayer/LSM/WS6aa5ec234ff3f285139dc56112e3786b68c-8000.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe says my version of Flash Player is:11.102.63 . But your information page says latest version is:11.102.62. How can this be?

Please help, as am not an IT professional, and there are some unusual pop- ups and strange things happening on my laptop.

Thank you in advance,

Peter Lawlor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter, what's u'r OS?

The latest Flash Player version available on Windows is 11.1.102.63.

For Mac (Snow Leopard, Lion), it is: 11.1.102.64.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

petelaw44 wrote:

your information page says latest version is:11.102.62.

It does not; http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ lists exactly the versions Sunil posted above.

If you talk about a different "information page", please provide a link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2013 Sep 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gfj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im like in the middle of class and we r supposed to be taking a test but im writing to you guys haha lol!!1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey yall i just created an adobe account im not sure what it is lol Heyyyy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and i too share your concern with computers and electronic technological doo hickies my calculator fell on the ground and it still works. Just thought i would let you know im doing pretty well...........with my calculator..........squirrel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 02, 2012 May 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How I can configure Flash on Ubuntu 12.04? How can I allow camera and mic in determinated sites? Why I can't use my mouse in the configuration doing right click in a flash object?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you know i hate clothes who needs em! lets just alll be naked! anyone? no? just me? ok! pshhhttt!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 05, 2012 Jun 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to installing the Flash Video Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the updated version of adobe flash player downloaded on my PC but i am having trouble with video stuttering and audio not in sync. i've tried the enable hardware back and forth and also moving the available room bar all the way to unlimited space. still not working right. I just started having issues 2 months ago, before this there was no problem at all. not sure what happened to change things. if anybody has a troubleshooting solution to my problem or any suggestions, please let me know. THX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might be related to a change in Flash Player 11.2 with multi threaded video decoding.  Two things I'd recommend trying, first give our 11.4 beta release a try and let us know if it resolves the problem.  If it does not, I'd recommend installing the latest 10.3 release and seeing it reproduces there.

How do I revert to a previous version of Flash Player?

Either way, we'd appreciate if you could provide us with more details in a bug report so we can follow up internally.  This tech note describes what we'll need and how to report the problem.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2013 Aug 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past 3 days, when i try to play a flash video, adobe player plug in CRASHES.... i've sent in no less than 20 "crash reports" and cannot get anyone from Adobe to contact me.

I've deleted and re-loaded the latest version of Adobe Flash Player... but i still cant watch videos.

What am i missing here, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines