Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"No" button missing for new "adding book to library"

Contributor ,
Aug 12, 2013 Aug 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

in the new ADE 2.0.1 update, you implemented a feature, which is asking if I want to add my ebook to the library when closing.

2013-08-13_08-18-37.png

Unfortunately, you forgot to implement the "No" button in the question, because I never want to add my ebooks to the library. Even if selecting "Don't show this alert again" and then pressing "Cancel", the question comes up the next time I open onother or the same ebook!

So I want to select once "No", "Don't show this alert again" and never see the question again!

----

I have now a few more clicks to do when closing which makes ADE useless for me (really I mean useless) for proofing:

With the 2.0 Version I clicked close and it has been closed

With the 2.0.1 update I click close and I will be asked to save the ebook to the library. I click cancel and my book ist still open. I click close again and the eBook is finally closed.

Thanks and kind regards,

Yves

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 14, 2013 Aug 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hadn't noticed the 2.0.1 update; just installed it ~~~ it surely can't be worse than 2.0 despite this particular regression.

Judging by results, I don't think there can be an ADE product test team, and not at all sure if there is a product designer either.

I use 1.7.2 for day to day use, as it is faster, easier to use and has fewer bugs ~ in particular 2.0 does not work with my Sony ereader in conjuction with Overdrive library books.  I see that 2.0.1 hasn't fixed that bug.

A bizarre one ~ if the Sony is plugged in, I can't even read library books on ADE2.0.x, let alone transfer them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines