• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tabs Not Showing for cflayout

Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2008 Jun 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the following code to create a tabbed page. This code works fine in the development server, but my ISP's server it shows no tabs and the data is just stacked like the included files. Any thoughts on why this is happening?

Thanks,
Steve
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2008 Jun 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't tried this particular tag myself, but just from my experience with javascript I am making the following suggestion.

Use firebug to find the .js files (By clicking on the Net tab) that are used when the page is being served from your local and then your ISP server. Once you know the difference you may be able to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2008 Jun 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Is your ISP using the same version of Coldfusion or something newer than yours?, sometimes it easy to overlook the most trivial fact so thought I'll throw this in here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation